Sunday, October 30, 2011

Getting to Know Bow (Campaign Commercial)

After looking at the other 14 finalists for The Province's #ReplacetheKB contest, there is one thing I've noticed (aside from the fact that they are all pretty darn good at what they do):

I'm in a class of established Canucks bloggers, and nobody has ever heard of me or knows who I am.

I'm going to do my best to fix that though. So here is the first in my series of campaign commercials entitled:

"Getting To Know Bow"



I just watched that for the first time. I uhh... I have to make a call. Excuse me.

Thanks for Reading

- jB

I am on twitter (@jbowmancouver). It works out perfectly, cause my thoughts have a 140 character limit anyway.

Like what you see? Head HERE, click like, and then you know what? Make yourself a delicious sandwich. You earned it.

#ReplaceTheKB     #voteBow4Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment